Friday, November 7, 2008

Day one

I've decided to start my own blog thanks to jo ann( the monkey). So, today is day one and I'm so frustrated. My neighbour is having major renovation and all the noise is driving me up the wall. the drilling and knocking is so loud and unbearable. It is so loud i can't even watch tv. I'm gonna get a migraine very soon. Sometimes i think the contractors do it on purpose just to annoy us. Call me paranoid but its like they only knock and drill early in the morning when I'm sleeping. Thanks to this smart souls, i cannot sleep after 9 a.m. Hello people, a girl needs her beauty sleep!OMG! they started their drilling again *rolls eyes*. I feel like running away from all this noise. okay, I've just got to be patience and wait for tonight to watch football. Manchester united vs arsenal. MU gonna win*yahoo*. I think I better stop here because all the noise is distracting my concentration. god save me!

No comments: