Friday, May 15, 2009

im stuck. save me!

best friend or boy friend???

if i have to choose between my best friend (who is a guy) and my boy friend i wouldn't know what to answer. I know my best friend longer and he knows me best. but the other is my boy friend! To make matters worse, i use to have feelings for my best friend and now everyone thinks that my boyfriend is my rebound guy and that i will leave him after a short while. but that's not true. i hope its not. but right now im having this phase where im sort of annoyed and irritated with my boy friend and don't really feel like talking to him. my best friend on the other hand is soooooo funny and puts a smile on my face. does this make me a bad person? every time i feel upset, the first person i go to is my best friend. he knows how to cheer me up. my boyfriend is a great guy. i seriously can't find anyone better than him. he is so understanding and caring. and he is so cool about me being close to another guy. Maybe he is jealous but he never shows it to me despite me asking so many times. i have such good people in my life but right now i'm confused. this 'phase' im going through is diverting me back to my best friend. hopefully this phase doesn't last long. if it does it's gonna cause a lot of problems for all 3 of us. gosh, i am fickle-minded! a good friend of mine asked me this question

k : if both of them were drowning in the sea, who would u save first?

me: i don't know. both are important.

k: nope, u have to chose one. best friend right?

me: i don't know. don't ask me such questions. both important.

am i giving too much of importance to my best friend? but he means the world to me. boy friends come and go but best friends always stay. but i have the best boy friend in the world!!! best friend or boy friend? or may be i still have feelings for my best friend? nonono. that can't happen.. then? is this just a 'phase' or is it permanent? i'm yet to find answers to all these questions. is it wrong to love your boy friend and your best friend?

1 comment:

Joanne Sue said...

its not wrong to love your best friend and your boyfriend..the love is different..why are you in a dilema kawan?you know what you want..you have what you want..screw those who misinterpret..