Friday, May 15, 2009

debate!!

It's been so stressful lately. With debate just around the corner, and prefects performance and exams... God, i wish i could split myself to 3 parts or more. I've been very emo recently due to all these things (and of course certain people are trying to make my life more miserable as if things aren't bad enough right now). SPM is just a few months away and I haven't been studying. I'm still doing last minute studying the day before the exams. To make things worse, I've been skipping classes for debate. Wira Debate means the world to me. KL champs two years in a row and the pressure is on us to win again. I really do hope we win. Teachers want us to give 200% commitment for debate. sometimes i wish i could just dumped aside all this stuff and study in class like other people. Debate is my passion though. Every time i rebut or POI, it gives me this adrenaline rush and i love that feeling. In one way, i can't wait for debate but at the same time i' m scared. if we make it till the finals( as joanne and petra said, it's not if, it's when we make it to the finals) we will be going to Kedah and by the time debate is over it would be August. So, i have about 3 and a half months before spm..... and that's seriously very little time considering how little i have studied for now. After mid year exams, full swing into debating, during holidays also debate. Having friendly debate against BBBS and KV5. Winning against them will be a great confidence boost. Competition is one week after holidays and unlike the years before this year the debates are only a day apart. Worse still, state semis and finals are on the SAME DAY!! gosh! talk about pressure.. *fainting*... but before talking about semis we got to beat SJI first, the scariest opponents for us.. win zon keramat and most likely we can win KL.( that's how things have been in the recent years).. gotta win.. must win.. and we will win.. after all CBN is hot-to-go.. so, my fellow rockstars.. lets rock the house down and kick some debaters ass!!

p/s : So what, *snaps finger* we're still rockstars!!!

No comments: